With its elegant Charles of London arms, soothing shades and sumptuous comfort, this oversized chair brings a classic look beautifully into the present. Loaded with multi-tonal interest, the chair's wheat-hue upholstery is a fresh choice in neutrals. Marvelously muted ikat pillow enhances the warm, cozy feel, while clean-lined tapered feet in a dark finish infuse modern appeal.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Accent pillow included
- Pillow with soft polyfill
- Polyester/polypropylene upholstery
- Polyester/polypropylene; polyester/rayon/acrylic/linen pillow
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Chair and a Half
|Item Color Key
||Almanza Oversized Chair
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||46''W x 39''D x 41''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.