Step up to a higher level of style in kids bedroom furniture with this twin bunk bed. A cool response to the trend in modern industrial design, this metal bunk bed sports a black and gray for a welcome touch of maturity.
- Made of tubular metal with durable powder coated finish
- Sturdy ladder leads to top bunk
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission states top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age
- Built-in slats eliminate need for foundations/box springs
- Mattresses available, sold separately
- Assembly required
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
||Twin Over Twin
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Twin over Twin Bunk Bed with Ladder
||Twin/Twin Bunk Bed w/Ladder
|Item Color Key
||Dinsmore Twin over Twin Bunk Bed with Ladder
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||41''W x 75''D x 62''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.