Relaxation comes easily with our Hayes Reclining Sofa. Generously sized for luxurious comfort, it features plushly padded chaise seats and legrests, pillow top arms and a channel-stitched back that maintains its shape and support year after year. Convenient latch releases on the outside arms allow you to easily adjust the left and right backs and legrests for personalized reclining comfort. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
Generously sized reclining sofaPlushly padded chaise seats and legrestsPillow top armsChannel-stitched back maintains shape and supportLeft and right seats recline easily with dual side latch releasesDouble-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retentionHigh grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingSpecial financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)Includes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgradesSpecifications:
Body Depth: 39.0"Body Height: 41.5"Body Width: 87.0"
- Generously sized reclining sofa
- Plushly padded chaise seats and legrests
- Pillow top arms
- Channel-stitched back maintains shape and support
- Left and right seats recline easily with dual side latch releases
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||87W x 39D x 41.5H
|Wall Distance Needed to Recline
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.